Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sept

For my birthday, I asked for professional family pictures. Here are some of my favorite.


















I also had James Halloween pic's taken

JD refused to wear the hood....

But I had a back up plan:






These photo's were taken by Amber Baker. She is one of the best professional photographer's in this area. She has the most amazing ability to really capture the moment. Here is her website:

3 comments:

AmberBaker said...

Thank you so much for the compliment, Crystal. I had so much fun photographing your family.

You should also post your Dland pics when you get a chance - they are really cute. I know, in all your spare time, right? :)

spideybrian said...

So cute!!! We loved them. We're glad you're updating your blog too!!

Hanna and Dan said...

Alright those are the cutest pictures EVER!!! I cant believe how big James is getting. You look gorgeous by way! We haven't seen you guys in forever it seems like. Hope everything is going great.