Sunday, January 4, 2009

my new camera

I know I need to post for November and December - but I was using my film camera those months and haven't developed the pictures yet. However, with a little help from Santa(s) I was able to purchase the digital camera I have been saving up for. Here are some pictures I took the other day.


Baby Zak:









My little Danger man




The following pictures were taken at the LA arboretum:


My wonderful and beautiful sister in law Shauna:



And her handsome and full of energy (which I love) son, Justin:



















The following were taken outside my house:






Special thanks to: Joan & Bob Vaughan, Kip & Sue Vaughan, Jen & Ben Coon, and anyone who purchased a handmade card from me in the last year!

4 comments:

JennyC said...

look at you, you little photographer! beautiful pictures, congrats on the new camera im very happy for you. love you!

spideybrian said...

Can I get a special thanks for having such a cute boy to take pics of? j/k Nice shots!!! Love it.

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a camera, you are an instant professional! I love every picture. $1.00 of that is from me don't you forget!

AmberBaker said...

Great job, Crystal! I'm sure you are loving the new camera - opens up a lot of possibilities, huh? Let me know if you even have questions or anything I can help with. You're getting really good.