James had a wonderful birthday party!
Many of his friends came to our "indoor playground".
Brandon

Elijah
Eve

and her brother Harry (sporting the surperman cape)

Natalie

Marcel
Mason

Ellie
and her brother Oscar

Tylor

and his brother Braydon

Mia
and her little sister

Catlynn

James had so much fun playing with all the tents, tunnels and other toys his friends brought to share.


James friends had a great time playing with all the toys too.
Brandon wouldn't slow down for anyone!

Mason wanted to go for a ride in the doll stroller. Why push when you can ride?

Mia loved the tunnels.

All the boys loved to play with the cars, even Dave.
Tylor was having a great time riding on the bike.

Even Grandma Sue had fun playing with the birthday boy.

Ellie was having fun too - as long as James didn't take any of her toys away!

There was yummy food

It's not a birthday with out the cake!
Made by yours truly...

Dad helped James make a wish a blow out the candles.

I think James wish came true when he got to drive Lightning McQueen around the cake a couple times.

Natilie and the others enjoyed cup cakes.

I thought black sparkles would be less messy then black frosting...

Maybe I was wrong..

Of course no party is complete with out presents:

Family photo with McQueen

It was a wonderful party
because of the friends that bless our life!
1 comment:
What a cute post! I'm glad James had so much fun at his party.
Post a Comment