Friday, March 20, 2009

I must be doing something right..

I love this time of year. The evenings are long and peaceful. Mostly because I can now send James outside to play. Yesterday I was inside and suddenly noticed that it was too quiet outside. Every mom knows what I mean. You know they are up to something when its TOO quiet.

I snuck outside (with my camera because you never know what wonderfully terrible trouble they are getting into) and I found James with his arms folded saying a prayer!!




From JD spring 09




From JD spring 09

Many times when we sit down for dinner, he reminds me that it's prayer time. He folds his arms and says "ha ha" sternly. I fold my arms and he says some prayer that only he and Heavenly Father can understand.

I don't know what he was praying for yesterday in the yard. Probably asking Heavenly Father to bless the bubbles and dandy lions.

3 comments:

spideybrian said...

That is the coolest thing ever!! Soooo good to see that something is sticking!!! Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Ok that tops all the other photos ever. You will never be able to take a more precious one!

Hanna and Dan said...

That is such an amazing story and set of pictures!! So precious, wow. He's growing up so fast.