Friday, March 20, 2009

This is Froggie

This is James best friend Froggie.

From JD spring 09

Froggie came into our lives soon after James did. He was a gift from our friend Andrea (aka Mama Scoops). Froggie patiently waited next to James in the crib for a year or so. All the waiting paid off and now James won't sleep until he has Froggie next to him. If we travel Froggie sits next to James.

From JD spring 09

James loves to share with Froggie. He often shares his bed time sippy cup of milk with Froggie. I know this because a day or so later - Froggie really needs a bath. It's not just the milk that James shares with him, but many daily adventures in our yard as well.
From JD spring 09

Froggie would do anything for James. Except ride in the pink stroller. Everytime I put froggie in it, James gets mad at me and takes froggie out saying "no" and shaking his head. Froggie will, however, gladly be the fetch toy when James is pretending to be a puppy dog.
From JD spring 09

Now I know why so many boys relate to Calvin and Hobbs.

I just had an imaginary friend - and yes, she was a unicorn.....

2 comments:

spideybrian said...

Love your updates!!! I feel like I'm not so out of touch with family in California when you post stuff! Cute boy, cute frog, and I can't wait to see what kind of trouble our boys get into together. :)

Kitty said...

I still sleep with a pug who is a lot like James' frog. His name is Waffle and I like to hold his hand while I sleep. I think it's the soft fabric. My husband bought him for me when we moved to Mississippi and we had to leave Baby Bono in California. Oh, I'm saying too much. I just wanted to say that I love that James has a best friend who is a frog. It is adorable and I completely understand.
hugs,
kat