As a final farewell to my younger sister - Jen- we meet up with her and my other sis, Nicki at Sea World. Jen wasn't dieing, she is moving to Illinios. What the heck is in Illinios?
James loves to be with Madison and Kaylee. He espically loves to have Madison look after him. He adores her.
I was afraid that James might get board with the shows - sitting there in the hot sun. But he loved them!
Espically when the whales or dolphins would jump out of the water.
Sea World has a Seaseme street area just for toddlers. James loved it. There were tunnels, water fountains that squited the kids, and all sorts of things.
There were even some rides for the little kids. But James wasn't tall enough:
He really wanted to go on them. Sorry James, it still doesn't count on tippy toes:
I loved the tide pools, they were just the right hight for little ones.
James thought he could help out the announcer lady. I have a feeling he will never be stage shy.
Of all the exotic animals to feed, james liked feeding the ducks most of all.
Kaylee seemed pretty excited about it too.
At the end of our fun day, I let James pick a souvenir by himself.
Here are a couple pictures of some flowers that I took:
1 comment:
Those are some sweet pics!!! I can't wait till our little guys can play together...and actually get that they're cousins. James looks like such a little boy, so grown up!
Post a Comment